Our Terms and Conditions template will get you started with a Terms and Conditions agreement.
This template is free to download and use for your website or mobile app.
A Terms and Conditions agreement is the agreement that includes the terms, the rules and the guidelines of acceptable behavior, plus other useful sections, to which users must agree in order to use or access your website and mobile app.
Terms and Conditions are a set of rules and guidelines that a user must agree to in order to use your website or mobile app. It acts as a legal contract between you (the company) who has the website or mobile app and the user who access your website and mobile app.
It’s up to you to set the rules and guidelines that the user must agree to. You can think of your Terms and Conditions agreement as the legal agreement where you maintain your rights to exclude users from your app in the event that they abuse your app, and where you maintain your legal rights against potential app abusers, and so on.
This type of legal agreement can be used for both your website and your mobile app. It’s not required (it’s not recommended actually) to have separate Terms and Conditions agreements: one for your website and one for your mobile app.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome. We expect that you will strictly follow the terms and conditions of Jacket America when making a purchase.
- com is a copyright protected website and use of this website for any gain financially will be strictly dealt with.
- The writers ensure the authenticity and the originality of the content be it the product descriptions or images. However, a regular check is kept and changes are made accordingly.
- The customers are required to return or exchange their products within the prescribed time limit.
- It is made sure that the images are close to the original product but the visual quality also depends on the monitoring device you are using.
- Jacket America is a licensed and private website due to which all the media including the graphics, logos and images are solely the own copyrights of Jacket America.
PROCEDURE OF MAKING AN ORDER:
- Choose the product you want to buy.
- Click on the ADD TO CART button.
- Go to the cart and hit the CHECKOUT button.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Wait for the confirmation email.
- Your order is placed!